To join, follow and participate with the risen Christ in our neighbourhood.
- Is opposition avoidable in our communities?
- What positive value does it have?
- How did you respond to your opposition?
- How does Jesus respond to his opposition and accusations?
- What were they like?
- Did they receive opposition / judgements / questions from people who know them?
- How hard is it to change?
- What does it mean to be a disciple?
- Why does this create opposition?
- What are some of the losses you have faced?
- What are some of the losses our neighbours face if they follow Jesus?
- How important is it to be prepared for opposition in ministry?
- How can you be a faithful disciple of Jesus in the midst of opposition?
- What does Jesus ask him?
- Is it important for us to do likewise with our neighbours?
- What do we fear about doing this?